Hello hello! Today I have decided to keep things nice and light and write 20 random facts about myself that some people may not know. If anyone who is bothering to read this, it’ll be a good chance to get to know me more. As much as I love writing about my life, I’m never sure what to write about myself. But I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Let’s just get straight into it. Enjoy!
20 random facts about me!
- I was Vegetarian on and off throughout my high school years. I have been a strict Vegetarian for 14 years and I turned to Veganism 3 years ago!
- My parents were taking me to concerts by the age of 2 (Rock bands) but the first big show I ever went to was Sum 41 at Manchester Apollo when I was 11 years old. Reel Big Fish were the support band. It was magical.
- I’ve only been kicked by a horse once in my life. Once was enough!
- I like rescuing animals. I can’t help but step in and find a way to help, if I see an animal suffering.
- I hate cucumbers with a passion.
- My favourite memories are of when I spent time at the Lake District with my Grandparents as a child. Climbing mountains, visiting museums, picnics in parks, camping, adventuring in the woods etc. My Grandparents gave my Brother and I the best childhood memories.
- I’m beyond terrified of spiders.
- When I was five years old my family took me on a trip to Scotland and I got chased by an angry flock of geese. My family just watched and laughed as a panic-stricken five year old me desperately sprinted for safety. I low-key resent them for it haha.
- I had all 3 of my kids at 38 weeks.
- When I went into labor with Abbey, I had just finished doing 200 squats when my water broke haha. My brother walked through the door at that exact moment and he had to rush me to hospital. I made him go through McDonald’s drive-thru on the way because I was craving a Dr.Pepper 🙂
- When I was a kid I took piano lessons.
- I’m literally obsessed with Gossip Girl. I know I’m 32 years old and should be embarrassed to admit this but I’m not. I watch it every day. I watch it while I’m cleaning, while I’m cooking, while I’m eating. I watch all six seasons, then start again from season 1. I can tell which episode is playing just by what music is playing. I know most of the lines to every episode. Honestly, it’s weird. I’m OB-SESSED!
- I’m currently reading ‘The Girl on the Train’ again. Paula Hawkins is one of my favourite authors.
- My favourite colours are pink and purple.
- I love doing things that scare me a little. I really want to go skydiving.
- My Favourite movie is Old School. I also love Step Brothers. I’m a Will Ferrell fan.
- I’m not really into collecting things. The only collection I have ever had is a Linkin Park collection. I’m not really into things. I do like to keep things that people have sent me though. My sentimental side won’t get rid of any gifts or cards.
- My natural hair colour is strawberry blonde but I haven’t seen it since I was a teenager because I constantly colour my hair. Oops!
- I like playing tennis.
- I have a scar under my chin from when I cracked it open and had to have it stitched back up twice in one week. I was a clumsy child.
Thank you for reading.